Document Translation

“VES-MIR” Translation Agency provides personal document translations of any kind.

Personal paperwork may include:

  •  Certificate of Education
  •  Diploma
  •  Letter of attorney
  •  Passport
  •  Marriage certificate
  •  Certificate of divorce
  •  Birth certificate
  •  Certificate of death
  •  Bank statement
  •  Police clearance certificate
  •  Employment record
  •  Other documents

All translated documents keep their original layout. If the need arises, our pagination experts will carry out all kinds of formatting.

Scroll to Top